1. He’s a dangerous driver. He was arrested in 2005 for driving under the influence - and kept it secret for 6 years.
Shut up and don’t drive.
2. YET he still thought it appropriate to learn stunt driving for the film Drive.
BAD ROLE MODEL.
3. He’s really weird. He owns skeletons and places them around his apartment.
Why would you want to go back to his?
4. He’s deceptive. He always makes sure he gets snapped eating apples, when all he really eats is candy.
Hi Chews, Nerd Ropes, Haribos - he told Esquire how much he loves candy. He’s a slob.
5. He’s not the hottest man ever. Look at him here.
6. He’s pretentious. He’s one of those annoying people who doesn’t need glasses but wears them sometimes to look cool.
Needing glasses is a serious disability, not a fashion statement.
7. He’s disrespectful. He once took his dog to a yoga class and it peed in the corner.
He then had the nerve to bring him to the next yoga class! His dog, George, is now banned.
8. He doesn’t make his dog happy. George the dog never looks pleased to be with him.
Animals don’t like Gosling. Deal breaker.
9. He is definitely mean to animals. When he was young he put his cat in the tumble dryer.
10. He thinks he’s a musician. His songs aren’t great. Just stick to acting.
This song contains the line: “But the women think I’m ugly / They care not for hearts of gold.” So he thinks he’s ugly but is really nice. EGO.
11. He steals people’s thunder. The Place Beyond The Pines was all about Bradley Cooper acting amazingly - yet Gosling got all the media attention
Bradley is the REAL man.
12. He fantasizes about robbing banks. That’s weird.
He is a LOOSE CANNON.
13. He’s just messed up. He said it himself.
He told The Telegraph: “There’s something messed up with my brain.” No wonder he plays weird characters.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›