24. Close, 23. You’re getting a little more accurate with every quiz, Buzzfeed…lol
- kimwashere92 "Luke Casey Is The Australian Model Yo..."
- kimwashere92 "17 Summer Problems Every Black Person..."
- kimwashere92 "Holly Madison Reveals The Hell That I..."
- kimwashere92 "This Awesome Little Girl Used A Rainb..."
- kimwashere92 "21 Black Girls Show What "Good" Hair ..."
- kimwashere92 "20 Times Misty Copeland's Instagram R..."
- kimwashere92 "This Copykitten Exists To Brighten Up..."
- kimwashere92 "Meet The World’s Official Ugliest Dog"
- kimwashere92 "This Puppy's Reaction To Being Rescue..."
My hair’s tightly curly/coiled so I use sulfate-free shampoo and all natural creamy conditioner. The one thing that makes a huge difference is every other week, I deep condition my hair with warmed up coconut oil and honey. Coconut oil is excellent for penetrating and strengthening the hair shaft and honey is great for repairing hair. It makes my hair shiny, soft, and strong.
- kimwashere92 "What Happens When An HIV-Positive Man..."
- kimwashere92 "How Normal Is Your Usual Chipotle Order?"
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›