1. Dead week is finally here. After a semester of slacking off or trying to catch up, you realize that you need to do well on the final to get the grade you want in the class.
You should have spent class time listening instead of Snapchatting.
2. When you enter the library, you realize that there are smelly college students studying EVERYWHERE. You decide to study in your dorm/apartment.
Energy drinks and coffee cups for days.
3. You keep looking outside and see all these people enjoying the nice weather. Don’t these people have finals?
You are the bane of my existence.
4. As you try to absorb all the study material, your friends keep complaining to you about stupid things.
LET ME STUDY!
5. To make matters worse, your parents call you to tell you how proud of you they are. That means you cannot disappoint them.
Thanks mom and dad for the added stress.
6. The day has finally arrived. While you sit around waiting for the tests to be distributed, you realize that you don’t remember anything.
Where did everything go?
7. There’s always that one person who brags about how much they studied and how easy they think the test will be.
8. The tests are distributed and you start freaking out.
You can do this.
9. Question after question and you realize that you know most of the answers.
Hermione Granger has nothing on me.
10. Once you are done with your test, you walk confidently to your professor/TA. You give them that look to tell them that you won this battle.
11. TIME TO ENJOY THE SUMMER!
Goodbye struggle bus.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›