1. When someone says, “Let’s grab a drink.” You say, “OK, tea?”
2. Partying? How about staying in?
3. Your definition of an exciting weekend is reruns on your sofa.
4. You stop everything for Antiques Roadshow.
5. You relate more to Golden Girls than to Gossip Girl.
Blanche Devereaux can do a better bitch face than Blair Waldorf and you know it.
6. When you see people wearing less than fifty layers in cold weather, you want to clothe them.
7. You always choose comfort over style.
8. You’d rather wear this than a thong.
9. You feel naked without your shawl.
10. You have a pair of house slippers that should probably never see the light of day.
12. You appreciate a nice, hand-written letter.
13. You have so many knick-knacks, there’s no room left on your shelves.
14. Knitting is your jam.
The winter you learned how to knit, everyone got a scarf for Christmas.
15. You have a truly impressive mug collection.
16. Your cat is your best friend.
17. You’re an Olympic baker.
19. You’re stoked to be in bed by 9:30.
20. You have an irrational fear of falling.
22. You rock a one-piece bathing suit like no other.
23. You have a closet full of grandma sweaters.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›