1. When someone says, “Let’s grab a drink.” You say, “OK, tea?”
3. Your definition of an exciting weekend is reruns on your sofa.
5. You relate more to Golden Girls than to Gossip Girl.
Blanche Devereaux can do a better bitch face than Blair Waldorf and you know it.
6. When you see people wearing less than fifty layers in cold weather, you want to clothe them.
8. You’d rather wear this than a thong.
9. You feel naked without your shawl.
10. You have a pair of house slippers that should probably never see the light of day.
12. You appreciate a nice, hand-written letter.
13. You have so many knick-knacks, there’s no room left on your shelves.
14. Knitting is your jam.
The winter you learned how to knit, everyone got a scarf for Christmas.