1. Justin Bieber was arrested and charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest, and driving with an expired license on Thursday morning.
2. And Twitter had a lot to say about it. Starting with this image doing the rounds.
3. This picture got shared a lot.
5. But others had a similar idea.
8. While others started a drag-racing meme.
10. Some people grew bored of the news story.
12. While others found something else to concentrate on.
13. Some couldn’t help but joke about it.
16. Even picking up on the arrest report.
18. And some, well — some decided to make a whole new Twitter page in ode to it.
Kimberley Dadds is the UK celebrity editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.