1. Justin Bieber was arrested and charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest, and driving with an expired license on Thursday morning.
2. And Twitter had a lot to say about it. Starting with this image doing the rounds.
3. This picture got shared a lot.
5. But others had a similar idea.
7. While other people joked about his impending mugshot.
8. While others started a drag-racing meme.
10. Some people grew bored of the news story.
12. While others found something else to concentrate on.
13. Some couldn’t help but joke about it.
16. Even picking up on the arrest report.
18. And some, well — some decided to make a whole new Twitter page in ode to it.
19. Here’s just a sample.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲