1. Justin Bieber was arrested and charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest, and driving with an expired license on Thursday morning.
2. And Twitter had a lot to say about it. Starting with this image doing the rounds.
3. This picture got shared a lot.
5. But others had a similar idea.
8. While others started a drag-racing meme.
10. Some people grew bored of the news story.
12. While others found something else to concentrate on.
13. Some couldn’t help but joke about it.
16. Even picking up on the arrest report.
18. And some, well — some decided to make a whole new Twitter page in ode to it.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??