1. Justin Bieber was arrested and charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest, and driving with an expired license on Thursday morning.
2. And Twitter had a lot to say about it. Starting with this image doing the rounds.
3. This picture got shared a lot.
5. But others had a similar idea.
8. While others started a drag-racing meme.
10. Some people grew bored of the news story.
12. While others found something else to concentrate on.
13. Some couldn’t help but joke about it.
16. Even picking up on the arrest report.
18. And some, well — some decided to make a whole new Twitter page in ode to it.
Kimberley Dadds is the UK celebrity editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›