It was the Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball at London’s O2 last night and we went down to check it out. And it was, of course, all about Gaga.
1. She turned up in this odd outfit and large dreadlocks.
2. It was her first time performing back in a big arena since her hip problem in February. She told the audience it had made her “feel like a grandma”.
3. But she of course didn’t look like one.
4. Gaga also revealed she listens to techno music when she’s sad. As you do.
5. And weirdly admitted she likes it when people point and laugh at her.
6. She was the queen of the stage, especially thanks to her lavish set.