It was the Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball at London’s O2 last night and we went down to check it out. And it was, of course, all about Gaga.
1. She turned up in this odd outfit and large dreadlocks.
2. It was her first time performing back in a big arena since her hip problem in February. She told the audience it had made her “feel like a grandma”.
3. But she of course didn’t look like one.
4. Gaga also revealed she listens to techno music when she’s sad. As you do.
5. And weirdly admitted she likes it when people point and laugh at her.
6. She was the queen of the stage, especially thanks to her lavish set.
7. At one point she muttered to the audience: “I feel sorry for Christmas trees.”
8. But then left the arena dressed like this. So we’re not surprised, really.
9. Gaga also told the crowd she “never wanted to be famous for no reason.”
This is what my happiness looks like. I’ve felt so dead since my tour ended. Last nights show cured a deep sadness. X
10. And met the Beckhams backstage.
Met @ladygaga last night, so sweet to the boys and Harper. What a show, she is AMAZING!!x vb
11. Then it was all over and she put on her most comfortable airport outfit possible.
- Police in Colorado Springs are responding to reports of an active shooter at a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›