1. Claire Danes behind Lena Dunham.
OK, OK, so it turned out to not be a photobomb after all, but we’re still including it because it’s an awesome photo.
6. Aaron Paul with Bryan Cranston. Amazing.
7. George Clooney.
9. Kevin Spacey while out on a run.
10. Selena Gomez behind Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
12. Emma Stone and James Corden behind Andrew Garfield.
13. Kelly Clarkson behind Portia De Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres.
14. But Bill Clinton did it back to her.
20. Some guy photobombing Neil Patrick Harris.
22. Kevin Spacey mark two.
23. Tom Cruise tries to get in on the Edge of Tomorrow cast picture.
24. Tyler the Creator behind Donald Trump.
25. Jesse Tyler Ferguson ruins Orlando and Miranda’s picture.
26. Joshua Jackson and Anne Hathaway.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›