OK, OK, so it turned out to not be a photobomb after all, but we’re still including it because it’s an awesome photo.
6. Aaron Paul with Bryan Cranston. Amazing.
7. George Clooney.
10. Selena Gomez behind Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
13. Kelly Clarkson behind Portia De Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres.
14. But Bill Clinton did it back to her.
20. Some guy photobombing Neil Patrick Harris.
22. Kevin Spacey mark two.
23. Tom Cruise tries to get in on the Edge of Tomorrow cast picture.
24. Tyler the Creator behind Donald Trump.
26. Joshua Jackson and Anne Hathaway.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?