OK, OK, so it turned out to not be a photobomb after all, but we’re still including it because it’s an awesome photo.
6. Aaron Paul with Bryan Cranston. Amazing.
7. George Clooney.
10. Selena Gomez behind Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
13. Kelly Clarkson behind Portia De Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres.
14. But Bill Clinton did it back to her.
20. Some guy photobombing Neil Patrick Harris.
22. Kevin Spacey mark two.
23. Tom Cruise tries to get in on the Edge of Tomorrow cast picture.
24. Tyler the Creator behind Donald Trump.
26. Joshua Jackson and Anne Hathaway.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›