OK, OK, so it turned out to not be a photobomb after all, but we’re still including it because it’s an awesome photo.
6. Aaron Paul with Bryan Cranston. Amazing.
7. George Clooney.
10. Selena Gomez behind Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
13. Kelly Clarkson behind Portia De Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres.
14. But Bill Clinton did it back to her.
20. Some guy photobombing Neil Patrick Harris.
22. Kevin Spacey mark two.
23. Tom Cruise tries to get in on the Edge of Tomorrow cast picture.
24. Tyler the Creator behind Donald Trump.
26. Joshua Jackson and Anne Hathaway.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›