1. This is what Kate Winslet looks like on the cover of the new Vogue US magazine. Which begs the question: Is it just a bit too airbrushed?
2. This is what she usually looks like. Beautiful and most importantly real.
3. Back in 2003 she was also photoshopped to death on the front of GQ.
4. And she was furious, stating at the time:
The retouching is excessive. I do not look like that and more importantly I don’t desire to look like that.
I actually have a Polaroid that the photographer gave me on the day of the shoot… I can tell you they’ve reduced the size of my legs by about a third. For my money it looks pretty good the way it was taken.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.