1. Last week Sarah Millican wrote an awesome essay in response to trolls who mocked her appearance at last year’s Baftas ceremony.
2. In it, she promised to wear the dress she wore again to make a point.
Tim P. Whitby / Getty Images
3. And that she did. Although, on stage during her stand up show as she wasn’t able to attend this year’s red carpet ceremony in London.
4. And she was of course awesome once more, even joking when she found out she missed out on a trophy to Ant and Dec.
5. And she admitted when she walked out in the same John Lewis dress she wore in 2013, she was moved by the audience’s response.
Kimberley Dadds is the UK celebrity editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.