But the other secret winner of the evening was Ron Burgundy.
Here’s how he lapped up the 2013 EMAs.
2. It looked like glorious fun.
3. He also got on a boat with Daft Punk.
4. He played the flute on the red carpet with MTV presenter Louise Roe.
5. Gave walking in clogs a go.
Because, you know, he was in Amsterdam.
6. Stayed classy on his way into the show.
7. Spent some time in the Red Light District.
8. (Trying his best to avoid any potentially awkward moments.)
9. He sampled some local delicacies.
10. And enjoyed the effects.
11. But didn’t forget to spend some time with all of the superstar guests.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›