Our prayers have been answered - All Saints are reuniting to join the Backstreet Boys on tour.
Now here’s why it will make you feel all nostalgic.
2. And made you want to buy baggy cargo pants and strappy tops.
3. Even if your mum never got the whole baggy trouser thing. You knew it was cool.
4. You owned a Parka coat far too big for you.
So excited that All Saints are getting back together because the speaky bit in Never Ever is the only thing I get right every time.
6. You were either clueless what the words in “Lady Marmalade” meant, or knew and as a result thought you were really awesome.
7. Your parents did know what it meant and cringed every time you sang it. About 200 times a day.
9. You desperately wanted Nicole’s streaky highlights. Because it was the best thing since ‘The Rachel’.
13. You always tried to recreate their photoshoots. Posing in front of a brick wall was the hip thing to do.
14. As was piling on top of each other at sleepovers.
16. Nicole was the coolest though as she not only went out with Robbie Williams but then swapped him for Liam Gallagher.
19. Somehow they even managed to be stylish while stripping on stage. No Miley or Rihanna-type moans back then.
22. Nicole and Natalie made getting on with your sister cool.
23. They legitimised shoulder-dancing as the coolest form of dancing, a relief to lazy dancers everywhere.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›