James Blunt has won the internet thanks to his Twitter account. In fact he OWNS his haters.
1. For example this is how he reacts when people slate him.
3. And finds humour in everything.
4. He sometimes goes for the forward approach.
6. Even with sensible questions he can’t help himself.
9. And don’t even get him started on grammar.
12. Because haters gonna hate.
13. And he knows this.
15. He’s quick to respond to anything involving his package.
19. And yes, he spends his time searching for his name on Twitter.
21. Because he’s a Twitter hero.
Kimberly Dadds is the UK celebrity editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈