James Blunt has won the internet thanks to his Twitter account. In fact he OWNS his haters.
1. For example this is how he reacts when people slate him.
3. And finds humour in everything.
4. He sometimes goes for the forward approach.
6. Even with sensible questions he can’t help himself.
9. And don’t even get him started on grammar.
12. Because haters gonna hate.
13. And he knows this.
15. He’s quick to respond to anything involving his package.
19. And yes, he spends his time searching for his name on Twitter.
21. Because he’s a Twitter hero.
Kimberley Dadds is the UK celebrity editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›