1. The new cast line-up for the north American leg of the Jesus Christ Superstar tour has just been announced. And it is SO, SO GOOD!
2. Not only have they signed up Michelle Williams from Destiny’s Child as Mary Magdalene.
4. But she’s being joined by JC Chasez from *NSYNC as Pontius Pilate. WTF?!
6. But that’s not all. Sex Pistols’ Johnny Rotten will be playing King Herod.
7. And Brandon Boyd from Incubus will be Judas Iscariot.
8. The announcement was of course met with a lot of excitement online.
14. Now where can we get a ticket?!
There will be over 50 dates across the US this summer, starting on 9 June in New Orleans and ending on 17 August in Philadelphia.
Tickets go on sale on 11 April from jesuschristsuperstar.com.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️