1. Michelle Heaton revealed she’s having a boy.
Thank u for all your kind words. Yes, me & @hughhanley are expecting a little boy. After everything that’s happened we are so so lucky……
2. TOWIE’s Mario Falcone showed he’s moved on from Lucy Mecklenburgh.
Next chapter… #happy x
3. James Arthur went on an anti boy band rage.
And fuck boybands! Bring on the hate I don’t wanna be popular.
4. While Dizzee Rascal vented over Radio 1.
Who ever does Radio 1 playlist suck my dick! I’m tired of you Cocksuckers you better stop playing me. Make up your fucking minds!!!
5. Meanwhile Amanda Holden and Paul O’Grady hung out with some cute pooches.
@Amanda_Holden: Having fun at the @BDCH gala ball. You can still bid on the eBay auctions http://t.co/4U0wFRdwPm
6. Lily Allen regretted her choice of Halloween costume.
It’s Saturday night and I’ve had a bad reaction to the green paint from Halloween, my face is covered in hives. I’m also sat in a Harvester.
7. Huey Morgan broke a mug on Never Mind The Buzzcocks.
8. McFly’s Tom Fletcher had too much time on his hands.
Thereâ€™s something so satisfying about crossing your little toe over the 2nd little toe and seeing how long you can keep it there.
9. Ian McKellen revealed his new The Hobbit poster.
#TheHobbit New Poster
10. Sarah Jessica Parker joined Twitter!
Sarah Jessica Parker
Very 1st tweet. Proud to share my new series city.ballet. on AOL On. @NYCballet dancers = extraordinary! â€¦ http://t.co/GMEGn0rqfv
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›