3. James Nesbitt, 2005 vs. 2013.
This one’s less of a mystery — Nesbitt has openly admitted having surgery since going bald: “I have had two hair transplants, and I am very pleased with the results. In fact, I’d go as far as to say they’ve changed my life.”
6. Jon Cryer, July 2013 vs. August 2013.
Thankfully Jon has solved this mystery for us, admitting his hair is actually fake. He told Conan O’Brien: “This is the work of several talented professionals making the most of, like, four hairs. It’s amazing, actually, what they can do. I’m not wearing a piece or anything like that, but it’s a long, involved process that starts with stuff like shoe polish.”
8. Wayne Rooney, 2011 vs. 2014.
The footballer has openly admitted having a hair transplant, clearing up rumours on Twitter by writing: “I was going bald at 25, why not? I’m delighted with the result.”
11. A. J. McLean. Early 2013 vs. 2014.
This one’s cleared up! The Backstreet Boys star admitted having hair transplant surgery and shared the results on Instagram. “Some girls get there boobs done some guys get abb implants all to make them happy! This was the one thing I did and I couldn’t be happier.”
18. Kyran Bracken, 2003 vs. 2013.
The rugby star has spoken openly about his 2006 hair transplant in the past.
21. Jason Gardiner, 2009 vs. 2012.
The TV host has spoken openly about his hair transplant surgery, even sharing pre-operative photos on his social networks before it was complete.
26. Robbie Williams, 2010 vs. 2013.
Last year the Take That star admitted to having a secret hair transplant — despite not needing it and just because he was “bored” living in L.A.
28. Louis Walsh, 2010 vs. 2013.
The X Factor judge succumbed to having a hair transplant thanks to taunts from Simon Cowell: “He came up to me and said, ‘You know, you’re starting to lose your hair, dear’.”
30. Calum Best, 2008 vs. 2013.
Calum has admitted to having a hair transplant after years of scalp damage.
33. Joey Fatone, prior to 2013 vs. 2013.
The NSYNC star has also opened up about hair transplant surgery in the past.
37. John Cleese, 2008 vs. 2013.
Cleese announced on TV that he had undergone a hair transplant, stating his reasons for it: “Because I have got a very strange shaped skull, very pointy… and I don’t like wearing wigs!”
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.