2. You collected every Take That track from Smash Hits’ pull out songbook to learn the words by heart.
3. You could no longer see your wallpaper as the walls were so covered in posters of Mark, Robbie, Gary, Howard and Jason.
6. You went to the reunion tour in your twenties, knew all the words and still screamed like a teenager.
7. You seriously considered getting the Take That logo tattooed on you whenever you were old enough to do so.
8. Despite looking like this you thought Mark Owen was the best thing in the world wearing this crop top.
10. You were devastated that Mr Blobby knocked “Babe” off the charts to get to Christmas number one in 1993.
11. You cried when your mum failed to get the 3D glasses in time for the Top Of The Pops special edition when Mark sung lead vocals for the first time EVER.
12. You gouged the eyes out of your Robbie doll when he left the band. THAT’LL TEACH HIM!!
13. You had all of their birthdays memorised. For no reason at all.
14. You locked yourself away and rehearsed all the dance moves from every tour video they ever released.
15. Christmas 1992 was made with one gift: The “Take That & Party” video.
16. You recorded “Do What U Like” on your VHS player so you could pause it at the end and take a good look at their bums.
Also… you HATED that girl who got to mop them naked.
17. And you were also insanely jealous of the girl who won a part in the “Could It Be Magic” music video. You wanted to turn off that light!
20. You always sang “Relight My Fire” at karaoke and sang the LuLu bit at ear-piercing volume.
21. You owned every item of Take That stationary going - including the pencil case, fountain pen, pencils, compass, sharpener, folder and ruler… And were the envy of your class.
22. And you had notebooks upon notebooks covered in the Take That logo.
23. You’d even scribble the logo on rubbers and use it to stamp it absolutely everywhere.
25. You truly believed that one day you would marry Robbie.
27. You insisted that you had their surnames. Because you were going to marry them, of course.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›