- kidthings12 "Uruguay Defeats England 2-1, Two Goal..."
Making abortions illegal does little to stop people from having them, it just increases the likelihood that the abortion will be unsafe. So, if you really care about kids, how about we talk about better access to reliable birth control and education, increased support for adoption and spending all that effort on taking care of the kids already here, including the 16 million kids living in poverty in this country, or the 1 billion kids globally.
- kidthings12 "11 Comics Every Introvert Will Unders..."
- kidthings12 "15 Reasons Logan Echolls Was The Best..."
- kidthings12 "23 Times Gael García Bernal An..."
- kidthings12 "The "Veronica Mars" Movie Will Hit Th..."
- kidthings12 "Melissa McCarthy Quit Stand-Up Comedy..."
- kidthings12 + "7 Fantastic Ways To Distinguish Betwe..."
- kidthings12 "Inside Olivia Pope's Closet"
- kidthings12 "The Most Important Moments From The N..."
I totally agree with you, college kids don’t need insurance, because they never get sick or injured. They never get mono or stds or strep throat. They never get into car accidents or break bones. As someone who didn’t have health insurance in college, and ended up paying off hospital bills for a serious staph infection, (thanks to communal dorm bathrooms and being an idiot college student) for years… don’t be idiots like me! Although I guess it doesn’t matter much, because thanks to the affordable care act, most of these kids are eligible to stay on their parents insurance until they’re 26. And as someone who just signed up on healthcare.gov, I can vouch for the fact that I will soon be paying less for insurance than what I was paying when it was subsidized by my job. Don’t be political pawns, find out the real facts for yourself and decide.
- kidthings12 "Zooey Deschanel Has A Controversial O..."
- kidthings12 "14 Dinosaurs Who Are Hot Messes"
- kidthings12 "14 Truly Disappointing Facts About TV..."
- kidthings12 "13 Of The Most Badass Civil War Beards"
- kidthings12 "10 Incredible True Facts About Adam S..."
The Girl, Maria, has a type of albinism. That’s why she has such blond hair, fair skin and light eyes. Several of her other biological siblings also have it.
house of cards is also based on a book called… house of cards.
- kidthings12 "How A Gay Couple Got Married In Oklah..."
- kidthings12 "Jon Stewart Wants To Adopt Malala You..."
Come on guys! It’s not like you are the only nation where we instigated a coup d’etat against your democratically elected leader, who had the audacity to try to nationalize their own resources at the expense of American corporations, and installed a brutal puppet dictator. Give us a break! That was a really long time ago. Come on, we swear if you let us visit this time, no violent overthrows.
- kidthings12 "Peter Dinklage Sings With A Surprisin..."
- kidthings12 "James Franco Mocks Paparazzi By Makin..."
In article 2 section 2, provides that the president is commander-in-chief of the armed forces. The general interpretation of which is that the president is granted the power to initiate military action, because the president tends to work faster than congress in time-sensitive situations. The power was further clarified with the War Powers Act. Which gave the president the ability to wage war for 90 days (60, plus 30 withdrawal) without the approval of congress. In practice, however, congress tends to pay little attention to these deadlines. While we have engaged in over 100 military conflicts in our country’s history, actual war has been declared only 5 times. Two years ago, the president initiated a bombing campaign against Libya, very similar to what he is proposing now, without congressional approval. I’m not quite sure why people are freaking out about this action, when it has been made clear that there is no intention of involving troops. As for why he’s asking for congressional approval… my theory? He’s playing chicken with Assad. He is trying to threaten him into handing over chemical weapons and starting peace negotiations with the US backed- Syrian rebels.
The operative word there being, “declare” war. The president has the power to wage war, to initiate military action without the approval of congress. Congress does have some options. Congressional approval is required to any funding, and after 60 days, the president has to seek congressional approval and a declaration of war. If he does not get it, the president has 30 days for a withdrawal of forces.
Response to The USB Lighter You Didn’t Know You Needed:
A-MAZING! I wish our commercials were that awesome.
As a big fan of the books, I’m too sure about Shailene Woodley, but I’ll give her a chance. Four looks nothing like I imagined him either, but he’ll get a chance from me too. I just hope they don’t ruin it. I read Hunger Games when it first came out forever ago, and have been searching for a series to match it since. (not saying they are the same). This one definitely came the closest. I love it, and can’t wait for the next book.
- kidthings12 "First "Divergent" Trailer F..."
- kidthings12 "17 Reasons Leslie Knope Is The Best F..."
If I were ABC I would sue him for copyright infringement… Just out of spite.
- kidthings12 "Eric Holder: Many "Low-Level, Nonviol..."
- kidthings12 "25 Signs That You're A Bluth"
- kidthings12 "Adam Scott Is The Man You Want And Need"
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›