1. Enfield Tennis Academy shirt - $35.59
Comes with Hal Incandenza’s weed-masking perfume.
3. Collection of comics drawn by Flannery O’Connor - $22.99
Did you know the author made linoleum prints?
4. Book cover cupcakes from Victoria’s Kitchen in West London
7. Kafka-inspired earrings - $14
As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic Etsy.
8. A purse made to look like a leatherbound Jane Austen anthology - $58
10. Westish College shirt from Chad Harbach’s “The Art of Fielding” - $12.99
13. Original contributor illustrations from The Believer magazine - $100-$200
15. 50 (literal) Shades of Grey - $18.10
This item has better Amazon reviews than the book.
17. Sticker pack from Cat & Girl Comics - $8
How many miles per gallon on a used Pynchon?
18. Sartre-themed people repellent shirt - $26.59
“Hell is other people.”
19. The Great Penguin Bookchase board game - £41.21
Rules: answer book trivia and try to stock your library with as many books as possible.
20. Bartleby tote bag from Melville House - $14
(True fact: every literary magazine you can think of sells tote bags.)
22. Pushcart Prize nominee shirt - $28.99
(Everyone has a Pushcart Nomination.)
23. Quarterly Co. - $25-50 per issue
Would you like cool people like Maud Newton sending you a box of goodies every three months?
24. Trystero Coffee - $15/bag
Not entirely sure what “The Crying of Lot 49” has to do with coffee.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›