9. Best theme song for a dynastic crime drama where someone gets decapitated every night:
Judge Bao did not tolerate an ounce of nonsense.
12. Beachiest Taiwanese pop-punk hooligans:
18. Most likely to be karaoked by your mom:
張露 - 給我一個吻 (1968)
Chang Loo - “Give Me A Kiss”
21. Sweetest use of the harmonica at a 7-Eleven:
25. Early 00’s indie/post-rock pump-up jam:
甜梅號 (Sugar Plum Ferry) - “No More Soundtrack”
30. Filthiest club anthem:
32. Rowdiest piano/synth-rock matron:
34. Most likely to be played in PE class / Saturday morning flag-raising ceremony:
36. 90iest thing to ever 90’s:
40. ABC karaoke mascot:
42. Original 90’s Independent Woman singer-songwriter:
44. Most defining anthem of Tiananmen:
Cui Jian sang to student protesters in Tienanmen Square 24 years ago, and “Nothing To My Name” became the movement’s unofficial anthem. Afterwards, he was able to tour China following a brief government ban, but he gained notoriety for wearing a red blindfold across his eyes whenever he sang this protest song. Often called the “father of Chinese rock.”
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.