1. Pokemon Red & Blue (Gameboy)
Creepy bus driver abducts a bus full of Pokemon, locks them in, and crushes the bus with industrial compactors. Probably directed by Tim Burton after Batman Returns. Watch the commercial here.
3. Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
4. Yoshi’s Story (N64)
5. Conker’s Bad Fur Day (N64)
Woman gets drunk, makes questionable choices, and beds a rude squirrel. Just another day in the 90’s.
6. Nintendo 64 Christmas Sale (1998)
People complained about their gifts. The economy was good, and it was rad to be snotty. Hear the jingle for yourself.
7. Secret of Evermore (SNES)
A great, underrated game given a gothic nightmare toon treatment.
9. Starfox 64
Man leaps out of diaper van, kidnaps a cadet, tortures a Mario puppet. You’re just gonna have to watch this to figure it out.
10. Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES)
There’s enough slap-bass in this Japanese rap commercial to knock Seinfeld off air.
12. Perfect Dark (N64)
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.