1. Otters: the sassy broletariat of the animal kingdom.
3. They never hang up in the grocery checkout line.
4. You will otterly regret inviting them to your house.
9. Nor the cup-stacking game you invite them to play.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸