1. The ability to enjoy a loud, crowded party without chugging a billion drinks.
2. The ability to Control+F or Control+Y in real life:
3. The ability to promptly open mail without erupting in a Vesuvius of rage-vomiting.
6. The ability to think of a witty comeback to every insult and backhanded comment.
7. The ability to carry the feeling of motivation across to the next day.
8. The ability to not hit “refresh” on Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook over and over and over.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲