1. The ability to enjoy a loud, crowded party without chugging a billion drinks.
2. The ability to Control+F or Control+Y in real life:
3. The ability to promptly open mail without erupting in a Vesuvius of rage-vomiting.
6. The ability to think of a witty comeback to every insult and backhanded comment.
7. The ability to carry the feeling of motivation across to the next day.
8. The ability to not hit “refresh” on Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook over and over and over.
In The News Today
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›