1. The ability to enjoy a loud, crowded party without chugging a billion drinks.
2. The ability to Control+F or Control+Y in real life:
3. The ability to promptly open mail without erupting in a Vesuvius of rage-vomiting.
6. The ability to think of a witty comeback to every insult and backhanded comment.
7. The ability to carry the feeling of motivation across to the next day.
8. The ability to not hit “refresh” on Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook over and over and over.
In The News Today
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Japan lifted an evacuation order on the small town of Naraha for the first time since the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. ›
- One person has died and almost 300 have fallen ill due to a salmonella outbreak linked to cucumbers imported from Mexico. ›