1. The ability to enjoy a loud, crowded party without chugging a billion drinks.
2. The ability to Control+F or Control+Y in real life:
3. The ability to promptly open mail without erupting in a Vesuvius of rage-vomiting.
6. The ability to think of a witty comeback to every insult and backhanded comment.
7. The ability to carry the feeling of motivation across to the next day.
8. The ability to not hit “refresh” on Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook over and over and over.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›