3. Your nose bleeds every time you’re turned on.
Ugh, so inconvenient.
9. You’re always seated next to the classroom window. Especially if you’re the rebel protagonist, or the mysterious transfer student/love interest.
13. If you’re a waifish warrior, you will be mistaken for a girl. You’ll always beat the meatheads.
15. You groan eloquently before, during, and after fights.
16. You’re always running optimistically into the sunset, or under some techno-blue sky, while someone sings the virtues of friendship.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.