3. “Can you draw me?”
A great way to offend someone if you screw up.
4. “Why won’t you hang out with us?”
Because I’m hard at work drawing all day… Ha. ha ha ha.
7. When you find out that a talented artist is ten years younger than you:
8. When you realize too late that you drew thumbs on the wrong side.
10. When you have a billion in-progress sketches lying around:
11. When attractive strangers approach you and you’re convinced this is what they’re thinking:
Of course you’re grateful of the artistic attention, but…
12. When people you barely know email you to draw flyers for them for free:
14. When someone looks over your shoulders as you draw:
15. When fan art gets 1000x more reblogs than your non-fan art work:
16. When people find your old DeviantArt/Livejournal/Blogspot gallery:
17. When college art classmates call everything ‘meta’ and think using bodily fluids is still transgressive.
18. When you think about the job market at all:
19. When people actually want to buy your work:
20. When you’re drunk at a party and doodle on everything you see.
21. When you’re meeting your favorite artist. Or a fan meets you:
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›