3. Sometimes you drown in them.
6. Sometimes they fall out of your goddamn cupboard.
7. Sometimes they come crashing from the goddamn sky.
9. Or maybe they swallow you up.
12. Take a FEELS football in your FEELS thorax.
13. Don’t ever hold them.
15. Don’t ever enter a FEELS arena.
16. Be careful when you’re buying a FEELS hot dog at a FEELS hot dog stand!
17. FEELS: one of America’s leading natural disasters. 313 million people suffer from them every year.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.