1. Bro Rock
Deep Cuts includes Godsmack, Hoobastank and Papa Roach. A reviewer has this to say of the mix: “nah, brah.”
2. Soccer Mom Chillout
Being a soccer mom can be stressful, and for all the soccer-mom woes, a little Jack Johnson chillout is in order.
3. Latin Songs For Household Chores
Description: “And who doesn’t enjoy a lowrider groove when gardening?” What.
4. Funerals: Songs of Mourning
A playlist for all your funeral mourning needs here.
5. Cee-Lo’s Purrfect Mix
Cee-lo created this mix on iTunes for his cat.
6. Indie Wedding
Songs for those craving a bit of exceptionalism at their nuptials. Just a bit, but not too much.
8. Mexican Restaurant
9. Gay Pride: Girls
If you’re wondering what songs to play when a lesbian character walks on screen on the sitcom script you’re writing, iTunes thinks these are safe bets.
10. Gay Pride: Boys
11. Recovery Songs
Songs for when you’re strapped to a hospital bed. You’re guaranteed to hate the songs afterwards.
12. Soldier Song
Songs for when you’re getting shipped out to Iraq.
13. More Cowbell
Riding that Christopher Walkens buzz a decade later.
14. Father/Daughter Dance Jams
72 songs for the father/daughter wedding slow dance.
15. Yacht Rock
Your yacht is seriously missing some MJ.
16. Godsmack Essentials
Godsmack You! Black Emperor.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›