6. Money says some strange things.
Folded money word art by Dan Tague.
7. Mo Money Mo Problems.
Created from legally shredded old bank notes by Evan Wondolowski.
10. Heads of culture.
Pop culture portraits by James Charles
11. If a dress cost you £50,000, it better look like £50,000.
12. If the Guggemheim awards you $100,000, the world better see it.
When the Guggenheim Foundation gave him a $100,000 art prize, Hans-Peter Feldmann (who said “there’s no money in art”, and had never enjoyed such wealth) wanted people to see how much that actually meant.
14. Money monuments.
16. The Statue of Money.
Hat tips to Mark Wagner for making this insane money college.
17. Thank you for your kind attention. Please refrain from smoking money indoors.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›