1. Got a friend with an iPhone? Try these harmless pranks on them today!
1. Take a screenshot of your friend’s home screen (press the Power + Home buttons at the same time)
2. Hold the Home button until their apps start wiggling.
3. Drag all their Home Screen apps to the right onto another screen. Press the Home button when done to stop the wiggling.
4. Go to Settings > Wallpapers & Brightness > Choose A New Wallpaper and set their Home Screen wallpaper to the screenshot you just took.
Now, when they tap the apps on their home screen, nothing will happen.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.