1. Got a friend with an iPhone? Try these harmless pranks on them today!
1. Download this GIF of three dots.
2. Send it to a friend in the middle of a text conversation.
It’ll look like you’re typing forever.
1. Go into your friend’s Contacts app.
2. Find yourself.
3. Change your name to someone else.
4. Troll away.
1. On your friend’s phone, go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Add New Shortcut
2. Change “no” to “pecan pie.”
Now, whenever they type “no”, it will autocorrect to “pecan pie.”
1. Take a screenshot of your friend’s home screen (press the Power + Home buttons at the same time)
2. Hold the Home button until their apps start wiggling.
3. Drag all their Home Screen apps to the right onto another screen. Press the Home button when done to stop the wiggling.
4. Go to Settings > Wallpapers & Brightness > Choose A New Wallpaper and set their Home Screen wallpaper to the screenshot you just took.
Now, when they tap the apps on their home screen, nothing will happen.
1. On your friend’s phone, go to Settings > General > Accessibility
2. Turn on Guided Access.
3. Open a boring app (like Weather)
4. Press the Home button 3x.
5. Enter a passcode.
Now your friend can’t quit the app without the passcode.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?