1. When your teacher announces it’s time to start “thinking about” term papers again…
2. All you can think about is how your life will become consumed by hours of research and writing!
4. But then you realize you have a while before you have to select a topic- time to relax!
5. Unless you have to choose a topic from a list- then it’s on!
Only one will get each topic…may the odds be ever in your favor
6. Now that you have a topic, it’s time to begin researching
7. You need to start hitting the books and find some sources!
8. And chances are, these handy guys are your new best friends…
if you’re really fancy, you color code them by paragraph!
9. 30 note cards due. in two weeks? You got this in the bag!
11. Now that all your cards are written, you have to make an outline!
Don’t forget the bibliography!
12. An Intoduction Paragraph And All Your Topic Sentences Must Be Complete in 3 Weeks
13. Which means you actually have to start writing…
15. It’s actually not that bad because your note cards really helped :)
or not…but you still manage to get it done
16. Just when you’re feeling confident, the next part is announced: Rough draft time!
17. Every spare moment you have will be spent on it’s creation…
18. I’m sorry, what was that? You have a social life? Not when you have a term paper to write!
19. “Sorry I can’t, I have to finish my term paper” will become the norm…
…and so will surviving on little sleep as the final date approaches