1. Vegetables Help with Circulation, Keeping Blood Flowing to All the Right Places
Lettuce get together soon, hmm?
2. They Reduce the Risk of Getting Several Diseases
So you don’t worry about yourself literally having a stroke during.
3. Vitamin E Rich Vegetables Prevent Essential Fatty Acids from Cell Oxidation (Aging)
Because she’s just so steamy.
4. Eating More Vegetables can Increase Carotenoid Levels, Making Skin Glow
5. They Help Keep You Energized For Strenuous Activity
“I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think ‘I’d tap that.’”
6. They Are a Low Calorie, High Vitamin Food
No corset squeeze required.
7. Onions and Garlic Contain L-Arginine, a Natural Amino Acid that Increases Sex Drive
She can back it up.
8. Some, like Broccoli and Peppers, help Boost Metabolism
She knows everybody’s looking.