1. Excited and Free
What is this, grass? That’s the stuff.
2. A Little Bored
No more bones to pick, no more shoes to bury… what to do, what to do?
3. Uncertainty About Your Life Choices
What was I thinking?
4. Start Applying Via The Vast Job-Wasteland Called the Internet
5. Flirt With Friends on LinkedIn
And remind them when you met that one time in that bar.
6. Cry A Little
Preferably on a phone interview with a potential employer.
Renewed Self Confidence
I just KNOW I’m the most adorable one for the job.
9. Interview Panic
I just don’t know what to do. I have those butterflies in my chest and I think I’m gonna puke on the carpet. And then eat it.
10. The Manic Follow-Up
HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, just wanted to see if you’d made a decision. Just wanted to tell you I had a great time meeting you. Can I buy you coffee? A beer? HAHAHAHAHA I know, I’m perfect for it right?
12. Reexamine Your Potential
Who do you want me to be?
13. Reconsider Your Priorities
Maybe naps ARE a priority after all…
15. Take A Breather and Gain Perspective
Yes, I am pursuing that career path. Actively.
17. Find Your Purpose
I am MEANT to guard. I am Vicious. I am Victorious.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›