1. Built-in retorts for every time your parents ask you about your direction in life.
2. An appreciation for the borderline religious act of sleeping past noon on the weekend.
3. =A mutual distaste for the nonsensical choices of the very, very young.
Oh yes, please tell me how wearing that Bud Light carton as a hat sends a message about independence and self-sufficiency.
4. Knowing that complete and total failure is survivable with the right friends.
5. Proof that you don’t have to have it figured out yet.
And you don’t have to know how to answer it. Isn’t life grand?
6. Knowing that it’s still OK to be greatly moved by fluffy, tiny creatures at age 27.
Yes, mom. I occasionally binge on corgi videos. What am I? Made of stone?
7. The fact that wanting to fall into an internet vortex is a perfectly acceptable excuse to stay in on a Saturday night.
Pajamas > Nightlife.
8. Understanding that there are only two things that REALLY matter right now.
9. Figuring out that we’re not the only ones still falling for the wrong people.
You had me at “unemployed musician.”
11. Make that food and alcohol.
Just make sure to take an Advil because hangovers are not kind to the over-25 set.
15. Gifting us the courage to accept that our collective borderline insanity is permanent, normal, and so much more than just a phase.
16. Knowing that life isn’t what we pictured, but it’s where we’re at for better or worse.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›