And occasionally has you doubting the future of civilization.
Sometimes it’s as if you’re speaking completely different languages.
And all your efforts never seem appreciated.
For some unknown reason…
Which is why it’s sometimes better to seek guidance elsewhere. As hard as it may be.
Nope, not from there.
I’m referring, of course, to our beloved Disney characters.
They are more than qualified for the job and have earned glowing recommendations.
Which, as you see, can be taken quite literally.
But don’t just take my word for it. Take theirs!
1. First of all, they’ve seen EVERYTHING.
Magical creatures. Curses. You name it, they’ve dealt with it. So our boring human problems should be a simple walk in the park.
2. They understand the pressures that come with growing up.
Like college applications and those darn Regents tests.
3. But always seem to know just the right thing to say.
8. Lying is never the answer and can have lengthy consequences.
See what I did there?
15. Just be able to recognize where you went wrong.
17. But never doubt you’ll make the right decision.
That Christopher Robin sure knows how to turn a phrase.
18. They’re always there to lend an ear.
Granted, some may have nobler intentions than others.
20. They’re your biggest cheerleader and No. 1 fan.
26. But don’t ever be afraid to ask for help.
27. They teach you to pick yourself up when life gets you down.
28. And understand the importance of a good photo op.
Those student headshots can be such a pain to replace.
29. Because even non-birthdays deserve to be remembered and celebrated.
30. It’s like our old pal Woody says…
Okay, so this one may or may not be taken slightly out of context, but it’s still a really nice lesson!
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›