1. Over-excessive winking.
When it comes to seduction, sometimes less is more.
2. Or the less commonly used, wink-point combo.
Let’s call it the “Costanza Special.”
3. Coming on a little too strong.
There’s a fine line between eagerness and desperation.
7. In fact, the less your date knows, the better.
It’s smarter to save those deep, dark secrets until after the honeymoon.
8. Developing “The Janice” laugh.
9. Or the creepy Masuka giggle.
Instant mood killer.
12. But if you must cry, at least own up to it.
Temper tantrums only make things worse.
13. Menstrual talk of any kind.
Note: using similes doesn’t make the process any cuter.
14. In fact, oversharing can be extremely dangerous at any age.
Some things are just better left unsaid.
17. Or even just to yourself.
We all do it, but save that shit for when you’re alone.
Being the worst person ever will definitely take a toll on your sex life.
19. Getting a little too caught up with your inner-geek.
Role playing can be sexy. This is not.
20. The Carlton dance.
The dancing. The sweater. I’m afraid it’s going to be one long, lonely winter, my friend.
22. And, of course, any emission of foul odors.
- BuzzFeed News looks at the fourth anniversary of Mark Duggan's death, an unarmed black man who was shot by police in north London. The shooting sparked England-wide riots in 2011.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.