1. Over-excessive winking.
When it comes to seduction, sometimes less is more.
2. Or the less commonly used, wink-point combo.
Let’s call it the “Costanza Special.”
3. Coming on a little too strong.
There’s a fine line between eagerness and desperation.
7. In fact, the less your date knows, the better.
It’s smarter to save those deep, dark secrets until after the honeymoon.
8. Developing “The Janice” laugh.
9. Or the creepy Masuka giggle.
Instant mood killer.
12. But if you must cry, at least own up to it.
Temper tantrums only make things worse.
13. Menstrual talk of any kind.
Note: using similes doesn’t make the process any cuter.
14. In fact, oversharing can be extremely dangerous at any age.
Some things are just better left unsaid.
17. Or even just to yourself.
We all do it, but save that shit for when you’re alone.
Being the worst person ever will definitely take a toll on your sex life.
19. Getting a little too caught up with your inner-geek.
Role playing can be sexy. This is not.
20. The Carlton dance.
The dancing. The sweater. I’m afraid it’s going to be one long, lonely winter, my friend.
22. And, of course, any emission of foul odors.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›