1. Over-excessive winking.
When it comes to seduction, sometimes less is more.
2. Or the less commonly used, wink-point combo.
Let’s call it the “Costanza Special.”
3. Coming on a little too strong.
There’s a fine line between eagerness and desperation.
7. In fact, the less your date knows, the better.
It’s smarter to save those deep, dark secrets until after the honeymoon.
8. Developing “The Janice” laugh.
9. Or the creepy Masuka giggle.
Instant mood killer.
12. But if you must cry, at least own up to it.
Temper tantrums only make things worse.
13. Menstrual talk of any kind.
Note: using similes doesn’t make the process any cuter.
14. In fact, oversharing can be extremely dangerous at any age.
Some things are just better left unsaid.
17. Or even just to yourself.
We all do it, but save that shit for when you’re alone.
Being the worst person ever will definitely take a toll on your sex life.
19. Getting a little too caught up with your inner-geek.
Role playing can be sexy. This is not.
20. The Carlton dance.
The dancing. The sweater. I’m afraid it’s going to be one long, lonely winter, my friend.
22. And, of course, any emission of foul odors.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️