When word got out of Time Warner Cable’s plan to pull CBS and Showtime from its airwaves, there were some who refused to take the threat seriously.
In fact, it’s probably caused a drastic shift in your priorities.
But until that glorious day comes, there ARE other things you could be doing.
No, seriously. Just follow these steps below and you’ll be back to your happy-go-lucky self in no time.
(Or at least for the 5 minutes it takes to read this post…) You’re welcome!
2. Catch up on your beauty sleep.
Less TV options leaves more room for good old-fashioned power naps. We hear that “NocheTussin” works wonders.
3. Rewatch the entire series of “LOST.”
Because we all know that’s time well spent.
6. Make sure to enjoy some fresh air.
Don’t be scared. Three-dimensional people are fun to watch too.
8. Go on a massive cleaning spree.
JUST KIDDING! You’re depressed, not delusional. Go shopping instead!
9. Make new friends.
See! You’re feeling better already, aren’t you?
10. Showcase that rockstar talent you know you have.
The song pretty much writes itself.
12. In fact, just go ahead and create your very own drinking game.
The more creative, the better!