9. This highly important experiment featuring liquid nitrogen and Ping-Pong balls.
12. This technically correct but not entirely useful sign.
20. This jellyfish being covered in green dye to track its movements.
30. This overly contrived acronym.
RUN DMC = Radial velocity Using N-body DEMCMC. Somehow.
33. This bathroom graffiti.
(Though technically, of course it was the International Astronomical Union that demoted Pluto, not NASA.)
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›