9. This highly important experiment featuring liquid nitrogen and Ping-Pong balls.
12. This technically correct but not entirely useful sign.
14. This liquid nitrogen-frozen carnation being hit with a hammer.
17. Nickel-ous Cage.
20. This jellyfish being covered in green dye to track its movements.
30. This overly contrived acronym.
RUN DMC = Radial velocity Using N-body DEMCMC. Somehow.
33. This bathroom graffiti.
(Though technically, of course it was the International Astronomical Union that demoted Pluto, not NASA.)