1. This video from the BBC shows a crow solving a problem that requries eight separate steps. Can you figure out the solution before the crow does?
3. Step 1: Collect the stick.
6. Step 4: Figure out that you have to drop the stones down the plastic tube.
7. Step 5 & 6: Collect the third stone, drop it into the plastic tube.
8. Step 7: Pick up the second stone and drop it down the tube to release the longer stick.
Kelly Oakes is science editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›