1. On Monday, Taylor Swift broke the internet when a cryptic video captioned “So, here’s your first clue…” was posted to her Instagram.
3. Two days later she posted a second clue: a screenshot of her phone’s clock and wallpaper.
4. Clue two was then followed by a Yahoo! search query on Thursday afternoon.
9. Taylor’s fondness for instant-film photography is well established.
15. And, most recently, polaroids of radio programmers hanging out in her New York apartment with every award she’s ever won.
16. That’s right, she’s been inviting radio folk over to goof around with her trophies and polaroid camera.
17. And maybe (just maybe!) listen to her new single.
18. While none of the attendees have mentioned anything about a single, they have all posted polaroids of themselves hanging with Queen T on social media.
19. Which could just be a coincidence.
21. #Polaroid #Polaroid #AHashtagMeansItsOfficial #RulesOfTheInternet #Polaroid
22. “Oh, what’s that Grammy Number Seven? Were you saying something? You want to know if my single is really titled ‘Polaroid?’”
23. “I guess you’ll just have to wait until the eighteenth to find out, huh?”
- Game on: the Denver Broncos are playing the Carolina Panthers in the Super Bowl 50. We're bringing you the play-by-play 🏈🙌
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."