1. Hip Operations Hit Las Vegas
If there is one video you should watch today it is this.
An inspirational group of 66 - 96 year olds popping, locking and dropping it to the latest in hip hop music on the international stage.
Characters like Jay Z, Kanye West and Nicki Minage dominate the world of Hip Hop but it’s the crew with a point of difference who are on a path of world domination.
Because they want to connect to young hip hoppers in the world hip-hop community and to try and better connect senior citizens with young people, (and the music is loud enough for them to hear) this group of 30 plus geriatrics have busted a move all the way to the Hip Hop World Championships in Las Vegas.
Not letting any of their ailments, wheelchairs or hip operations stop them.
Check them out and hope that you can drop it like its hot as well as them when you reach their age.
2. Between all of them they’ve lived for 3000 years
They’re in demand
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.