Meet Harry Osborn. @danedehaan.
1. He is about to make villainous history as Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spiderman 2.
2. And from the limited bits we see of him in the trailer, his version of Harry is going to be dark and complex and amazing.
3. Which is fitting, as he is the master of angsting beautifully.
Perhaps more beautifully than his Harry Osborn predecessor.
And it takes a lot to out-beautiful The Franco Angst.
4. He and Spidey are also buds off-screen.
He’s said of working with Andrew Garfield, “I think Andrew is an incredibly talented actor and one of the most emotionally available actors I’ve ever worked with and I have great respect for him so it was really fun to go to work with him every day.”
5. He lived everyone’s childhood fantasy and made out with Harry Potter.
He locked lips with Daniel Radcliffe in Kill Your Darlings.
8. Dane’s babeliness is so vast, he was cast as Ryan Gosling’s son in The Place Beyond The Pines.
You know you’re a babe when you start getting cast as Ryan Gosling’s next-of-kin.
9. And it just keeps getting vaster, since he was also recently cast to play James Dean.
You know you’re a babe when you start getting cast as JAMES DEAN.
10. Oh yeah, and he is also the male face of Prada for Spring/Summer 2014.
And Annie Leibovitz photographed him, in her first-ever collaboration with Prada.
12. Back in 2010, he won an Obie Award for his off-Broadway work in The Aliens.
He played an awkward teenager named Shelmerdine.
13. And then went on to break hearts as troubled teen Jesse on In Treatment.
SOMEBODY HELP HIM REALIZE HIS POTENTIAL.