2. Some people daydream of absolute physical perfection.
4. We, too, enjoy many of the same things others enjoy, like popular movies.
5. But we see things through a different, more delicious lens.
6. However, we do feel that when anyone, fictional or real, is faced with choosing between someone who bakes and someone who doesn’t bake…
7. You choose the one who bakes EVERY TIME.
10. And we can also be very idealistic. Few of us will scoff at the idea of love at first sight.
11. We experience it every time we walk into a bakery.
You had me at “hello,” as long as you’re a cupcake.
12. And we enjoy a good romantic gesture.
13. Like, for instance, when you reveal yourself to be a cupcake instead of a person.
14. We also love our friends, and value likeminded people who share our interests.
15. Interests, for instance, like cupcakes.
16. We advocate for innovation in all aspects of life.
17. But secretly feel that humanity peaked with the cupcake sandwich.
18. We can make jokes, we are absolutely jokers.
19. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE FUNNIER THAN CUPCAKE HUMOR?
Q: What did the stoned cupcake say to his friend?
A: I’m so BAKED right now!
20. We struggle with the difficulties and setbacks of everyday life, just like the average person.
21. Though ours are usually focused on our conflicting need for cupcakes and the struggle to resist them.
Because the human body can only handle so much sugar, or so our doctors tell us.
22. We know the value of a dollar, and enjoy a good bargain as much as the next person.
24. We long for the same freedom in life as those who are not afflicted with CCNS.
25. We just tend to call that “freedom” a “sugar rush.”
SUGAR MAKES YOU FEEL EVERYTHING AND NOTHING.
26. So please remember: Those of us living with CCNS have dreams and aspirations, just like everyone else.
But ours are largely frosting-based.