1. You probably know Alan Tudyk as the charismatic actor who plays everyone’s favorite character in everything he does.
4. Or Steve the Pirate in Dodgeball.
5. And he’s even the voice of the Duke of Weselton in Frozen.
Ok, so maybe the Duke wasn’t everyone’s favorite character.
6. But before he was any of that, he was just an adorable high schooler.
7. The suit. The tie. The cute little half-grin. The effortlessly swooped hair.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›