1. The Obamas seem to have the whole marriage scene pretty much figured out.
3. And even though they’re both public figures now, it seems like their relationship is still pretty down-to-earth.
Scott Olson / Getty
4. Plus, they’re obviously a blast at parties.
Tim Boyle / Getty
5. It just makes sense that they’d be the perfect people to have at your wedding.
6. So go ahead and send them an invitation…
8. You and your spouse will have a beautiful memento that will always remind you of this special time in your lives.
9. And technically the Obamas’ response doesn’t definitively say they won’t be able to attend, so…
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›