1. You believe that cereal is an acceptable meal for every occasion.
Best first date ever.
2. Your silverware drawer is always out of one specific piece of cutlery.
3. And your sink is usually full of one specific type of tableware.
5. You do not understand how there can ever be “too much” cereal.
These words, are they jokes?
6. This is the most tragic of tragedies:
7. “O Captain! My Captain!” holds a different meaning for you than most.
9. Your dream wedding cake is a little unconventional.
10. You daydream about being able to buy those crunchy, delicious little cereal marshmallows in bulk — OH WAIT, YOU CAN.
GONE ARE THE DAYS OF SAVING THEM FOR THE LAST BITE.
11. You have no earthly idea why Ryan Gosling won’t eat his cereal.
16. You do not understand this “cooking” trend.
18. You remember the precious few times in your life you have encountered The Giant Frosted Mini-Wheat.
The white whale of cereals.
19. Occasionally, you second-guess the proper spelling of “fruit.”
20. You’ve tried, but your love for cereal cannot be measured.
There’s no way to measure true love.