3. In both stories, a princess is taken from her parents when she’s a baby, and is raised never knowing her real identity, feeling isolated from the rest of the world.
4. By chance, she meets a man who just seems to be an untrustworthy thief, and who only agrees to help her on her journey home in order to help himself.
5. Their relationship is tumultuous, but they end up working together in order to travel to a foreign land.
6. They’re both stubborn and unwilling to admit their feelings at first, but they end up helping one another. And the princess reminds the thief that he’s capable of real good.
7. And the thief helps the princess realize who she really is, and reunites her with her family by making a huge personal sacrifice.
“This is the story of how I died.”
“Why, the Jolly Roger, of course.”
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›