4. For the princess of the Rebel Alliance.
6. For the kid who sometimes referred to their dad as “Splinter.”
7. For the adventurers who had duel personalities.
9. For the kid who dreamed of vacationing in Transylvania.
11. For the kid who was fluent in over six million forms of communication.
12. And for the young soldiers who were always Romin’ around.
Check out more of Craig’s work here.
In The News Today
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists celebrated the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›