1. You were taught at a young age that Cornhole is not a game, it’s an art.
2. You were taught at an even younger age to live and die by your family’s favorite sports team.
3. So now, every game day, you’re camped out at your local bar, screaming at the top of your lungs.
4. Growing up, chances are you were one tough kid.
5. And whatever the boys were doing, you were right there with them.
6. You might have wondered what other girls got to do that you were missing out on.
7. But all that toughness turned you into one damn capable adult.
8. You’ve been hardened by completely unpredictable weather in the warmer months, and below freezing temperatures all winter.
10. And what might be “frigid cold” to some is “positively balmy” to you.
11. You have known the seductive comfort of the Ugg boot.
Don’t knock ‘em til you try ‘em.