Once Upon A Time ended its third season by confirming that Elsa from Frozen is going to be a character on the show next season.
But what her role in Storybrooke will be and how she’ll fit in is a mystery.
But one thing is for sure: Girl is hot stuff.
1. Some fans think this crossover is too early, and that it won’t go over well.
2. Others think it’s gold, and that Elsa will breathe new life into Storybrooke.
3. Others think Elsa’s origin story might have older Disney roots than just Frozen.
4. Or she might have a history in The Enchanted Forest that we didn’t see in the movie.
Though the producers have hinted we might get to see Arendelle.
5. It’s possible she was imprisoned by Rumplestiltskin.
It wouldn’t be the first time he’s done something this shady.
6. Or maybe even asked Rumple to lock her away.
Elsa does essentially imprison herself in the movie so she won’t hurt others.
9. Others think she’ll be more complex, and not necessarily a villain.
10. Some are hoping Elsa will find romance with a new character.
11. Others hope she’ll find romance with an established and beloved character
12. Some are predicting that True Love’s Kiss won’t be able to break Elsa’s magic.
It would definitely complicate things in Storybrooke.
13. It’s possible Elsa’s powers will lead to Regina playing the damsel in distress for once.
14. Or Robin Hood will be the one who needs saving, and whoever can break Elsa’s spell will be his real true love.
Obviously, it’s Regina. Come on.
15. Some are gunning for Olaf to make an appearance.
And it’s a definite possibility, according to producers.
16. And others are hoping Anna will — and some think she’s been in Storybrooke all along.
17. Elsa could be the one to reveal Rumple’s betrayal to Belle.
18. The whole thing is actually just going to be a big musical cross-over!
Ok, probably not, but we can dream.