1. When Buffy was wiser than she knew.
The WB / UPN / Via i-walk-with-heroes.tumblr.com
2. Angel in the beginning and Angel in the end.
The WB / UPN / Via boothcastellano.tumblr.com
4. When Xander and Cordelia found common ground.
The WB / Via magnificentklaroline.tumblr.com
6. This reminder of the emotional rollercoaster that was Xanya.
7. When Buffy knew she was going to die, but got dressed up anyway.
8. Every time Angel and Buffy tried to put the other’s needs ahead of their own.
The WB / Via justjapril.tumblr.com
9. And every time they came so close to making it work.
10. The story that Sarah Michelle Gellar was as heartbroken over Buffy and Angel as the rest of us were.
The WB / Via you-get-tough-you-get-even.tumblr.com
It doesn’t even matter if it’s true.
11. This callback to when Oz and Willow were just beginning.
14. And the isolation of responsibility.
The WB / UPN / Via danascullys.tumblr.com
17. When it randomly snowed in California, but it somehow made perfect sense.
The WB / Via buffyconfessions.tumblr.com
20. Every beloved character’s first line in the series, next to their last.
22. The quiet grief Giles bore.
The WB / UPN / Via onegirlinalltheworld.tumblr.com
23. When Spike gave everything, and finally got what he had always wanted.
UPN / Via cilllianmurphy.tumblr.com
25. When Buffy Summers saved the world. A lot.
The WB / Via ah-maa-zing.tumblr.com
26. The beginning, and the end.
The WB / UPN / Via confessionsofateenagefangirl.wordpress.com
In The News Today