1. Olivia Wilde’s shirt from Butter, $499
2. An outfit one of the warrior’s wore in The Prince of Persia, $729
“My guess is that the little guy inside is made from urethane plastic tinted green and then given a simple paint job. He was then suspended and encased in a hot melt vinyl egg. The egg has yellowed a litte over the years, and he is a little difficult to see, but I always remembered the embryo to be hard to distinguish.”
At the beginning of the movie, when Mark Wahlberg isn’t liked by any kids – even the one being bullied – these are important.
6. Wedding invitation from Something Borrowed, $79
For a wedding that (spoiler!) never happened, this truly does commemorate a moment in time.
A reminder that this is from the one without Edward Norton, if that makes this phone more valuable to you.
This was apparently used by Isaiah Washington’s character. You can use it to remember Isaiah Washington’s attempted comeback post-Grey’s Anatomy.
13. A business card and cassette tape from Leap Year, $69
Important stuff to mark moments from a love story we’ll remember forever.
15. Ben Franklin Hotel nametags from Silver Linings Playbook, $55.00
“Each nametag has Ben Franklin Hotel engraved on the top and what their title was, such as bellhop, manager, and security.”
SCENE: CARRIE SITS AT THE WINDOW. CARRIE: Looking at this beautiful object, I couldn’t help but wonder; can the right candle stand make or break a relationship?
You can buy these now for $1,750 if you’re in a rush and don’t want to risk losing them.
Fun fact this tennis ball is FOAM which is why Dane Cook and Dax Shepard didn’t get hurt when they were being hit with them.
There is an important scene with frogs in this film. These are those frogs.
“There is some mud left in the treads presumably from the lakeside retreat where a lot of the film takes place.”
21. Yearbook from One Tree Hill, $50
No wait this is actually a great deal.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.